👭Twin Sisters - 14👭

Then avni proceed to the bed directly.

And avi makes me walk to the bed.

This is an amazing 1st time experience for me, nothing can be better than this, that I am having one girl on either side of me on the bed.

And both are the sexiest chicks on this planet.

This is an experience I will never forget in my life.

Avi lose her control first and start kissing me and rubbing my chest, while avni start playing around with my shorts.

Avni : avi, isn't it unfair?

Avi : what my sis?

Avni : this shorts on his body.

Avi : yeah true, let take it off.

Siddharth : girls you are wearing your lingerie too.

Avni : but you have two girls to enjoy, right?

Avi : yeah you have to take off your shorts, don't expect us to remove our lingeries too.

I give up, because I know my shorts will be the first but if I be naked they even won't go today without displaying their whole naked body to me today.

Soon I give them permission they rid of all my clothes, and two teen babes playing with me all over.

My cock is rock hard by now and my hands are on back.

Now my hand came in front and my hand quickly move towards avni's bra.

She hold my hand.

Siddharth : how bad avni? See avi will not stop me to remove her bra, that is why she is my favorite.

I play smart game, now avi can't stop me I know, I am removing avi’s bra, and she let me remove her easily and her boovs out jump out.

They are so beautiful and soft to play and I put my lips to them and start sucking her nipples.

I know avni is finding avi in benefit of being braless.

When I am sucking avi's boobs.

My hands now moved down to the thongs and soon I am feeling her now wet pussy.

But she hold my hand maybe they didn't thought this to happen but these girls make my dick free, and now until I will satisfied I won't let me dress and let them dress them too.

I remove her hand. And clearing obstruction my hands caressing her pussy over panty.

Stay tuned.