😋Punishment - 14😋

Siddharth switch the equipment in the hand.

He take this feather handle in his hand, and now it is going to be a ticklish one

He runs it near her aerolas going down to her belly, this is something what is surprise for her.

She is feeling the tickle difficult to handle.

Siddharth : stand straight.

Avneet : what is this? (Asked laughing)

He runs it close to her belly and then tickle her nipples, then turn her around tickle her back.

But more than the way Siddharth is tickling her, the beautiful body standing in front of him is making him lose his patience.

Siddharth kiss on her lips when the feather is slipping down on her thighs and no way away from her cunt, she laughed out loud, when it touch it there on her sensitive spot, he repeated it in exactly the same spot.

Avneet is trying to stop him, because laughing constantly and getting a kiss on her lips. Making it hard for her to catch the breath.

Her nipple are rock hard when siddharth touch them, as he felt her nipples she can find this same hardness with his dick pressing against the fabric inside of his pants.

His dick isn't being in control and have strong power enough to tear the both of his pants and boxer.

Siddharth unbutton his pants and boxer to get dick out in free air. This rock hard genital is impossible to adjust inside the clothing until it get satisfied now.

The room filled with the laugh when siddharth is tickling her constantly on each nipple and going down to her pussy.

It is all she what could take, she laughed out louder and beg for him to stop.

The sensation of burning its way through her, and this tickles make her feel more weaken down.

Avneet : lease Master.. Please stop.. I can’t take it any more.. Do anything else but you know this very well I can't hold with the tickle.

Stay tuned

40+ votes on this and previous chapter and 20 comments on this chapter