😋Punishment - 2😋

Avneet POV

When he get angry he looks Damn hot sometime I irritate him for this only.

But he didn't understand it yet that I like that angry look on his face that looks so strong and hot to handle.

This is the biggest quality of a men what I feel and they are strong, tough like Rocks.

So I never try to take anyone innocent and sensitive in my life even the red flags are not my time, I want someone strong like superheroes I don't want a college stud type someone.

I readed almost 100 Mafia stories and novel, that really leave a huge impact on my mind and I start liking the men everyone's scare of.

I mean I like the hero when he enter somewhere everyone just move aside and no one dare to look after for his heroines.

That is all what I wish, dating a mafia is impossible definitely it looks good in stories and movies only.

But I get the superhero with that dominating behavior, yeah Siddharth is dominating sometime but yes he loves me a lot.

He have a very unique kind of torture to perform on me and most of the time, he did it on the name of punishment.

I never know I should confess it or not but Siddharth thing they are punishment for me when I am just love those things.

In this one year long relationship he punished me twice like the way he do.

And that two times are the most memorable sex session for me in this one year long relationship.

He was rough and tough those times... Uhm... That's always something I wish to feel everytime I am with him.

I really irritate him a lot which makes him angry but he start controlling his anger with me.

But who wants him to control himself I don't know.

But I can't even go and tell him, that there is no effect of his punishment on me even I enjoyed them.

That looks so despo, and I love to play innocent girl with him

Stay tuned.