🤗Get Together - 14🤗

I now had a second digit in her and was stroking them in and out. She raised herself off me, looked down and wrapped her right hand round my member.

Avu : now time to do more..

I needed no more encouragement.

I lifted her up and swung her feet around so that they rested above my shoulders, with her effectively sitting on my groin.

She raised herself and I grabbed her trousers and g-string ripping them up and off next to my head.

I saw her pussy for the first time.

It was neat and clean.

Now my turn. I raised myself and she dragged my boxers off me, down as far as my knees.

With her left hand, she pointed my aching cock in to the air, rubbed it against her pussy lips, stopped and forced herself down onto it.

I watched as five inches disappeared inside her.

She grunted as I penetrated her.

She raised herself up about three inches and plunged back down, repeating the process until I was buried in her to the hilt, her ass resting against my balls.

“Holy shit, you’re big.” She rocked her pelvis back and forth, grinding herself against me.

It seemed like the bed would break, as it creaked under us. She placed her hands on my chest and pushed her self up off my rigid cock, slamming herself back down with as much force as she could muster.

Up, down, in, out. We seemed to go on forever. I raised my right hand and cupped her delicate breast, pausing briefly, to twist her nipple.

Stay tuned

Target 25 votes