📸Photoshoot - 9📸

Avneet is so happy with this increase in social media followers even some advertisement agencies starts noticing her.

She is feeling better as model, and now she is feeling that bikini photo shoot will really work for her so she should definitely try it.

She is happy with the Goa trip for photoshoot.

Siddharth confirmed that they are going Goa tomorrow.

Next morning,

Siddharth comes to pick Avneet.

Both of them look each other and take a moment to admire each other

Then made a hand shake.

Avneet : you are looking like a model more than me. (Praise him)

Siddharth : thanks, you are looking gorgeous as always, you looks so hot in everything.

Avneet : thank you, all thanks to you.

Siddharth : what I did?

Avneet : I must mention siddharth, because of you I feel so comfortable to shoot in such kinda outfits, because I know you are nice guy.

Siddharth : that's really so sweet of you.

Avneet : it's a fact, I can see respect for me in your eyes.

Siddharth : but that is also fact that even I can't stop drooling over you. 🤤😉

Avneet : oh innocent looks + naughty sense of humor = deadly combination.

Siddharth : I think we should go now.

Avneet : yes sure. By the way I bring few bikinis with me.

Siddharth : yeah I arrange the place too. But are you sure that you are ready for bikini shoot.

Avneet : yeah. Why?

Siddharth : I mean, are you really gonna post them on social media?

Avneet : yeah why not? This will help me to increase my social media engagement.

Siddharth didn't stretch the conversation.

And they left.

After a long journey they reach Goa from Mumbai. Siddharth arrange a room for Avneet and they planned they will shoot next morning.

But avneet insisted that she wants few pics to post.

Stay tuned.

Target - 40 votes and 10 comments