👨‍⚕Medical Test - 13👨‍⚕

But it's not easy for avneet.

Avneet take her finger out, siddharth thought she give up on the idea to remove her panty.

Avneet : sorry sir.

Siddharth : uhm.. It's okay miss avneet.

Avneet : sir, do me a favor?

Siddharth : what more I can do for you miss avneet?

Avneet : take it off yourself. (Said shyly giving him option to take her panties off)

Siddharth : do you really want me to do this?

Siddharth isn't gonna say no to anything right now. He accept this happily and moves ahead.

Avneet didn't expects him to move this faster, but she should pride on her beauty, after all she is so beautiful to make anyone crazy when she is in front of any young guy.

And she can understand that nobody gonna leave this chance, which siddharth got.

Siddharth : are you sure?

He asked formally ever after hang her fingers inside the waistband on the both sides of her waist.

Avneet : do i have option to say no?

Siddharth : uhm... Your choice?

Avneet : forget it for now, take it down it will waste less time of yours and mine, sir.

Siddharth didn't give even a one minute more here and slide her panties down.

Back to his POV

And now believe me i was like i can't breath, and like my heart stops beating, very shyly firstly she covers her pussy with her hand.

And then step outside of her panties fallen on the floor.

She bend and stretch her one hand to pick up her panties with still her pride in the cover of her hand.

She is actually not letting me admire her beautiful pussy, I control myself I know when we came this far so it is impossible now that I will not be able to see her pussy.

So I told myself to wait because I will get a lot time to see and admire this hot beauty.

Stay tuned