💆‍♀️Hot Massage 14💆‍♀️

Siddharth : you are so beautiful.

Avneet : you know what I am feeling like I am holding a electricity wire constantly send currents to my body.

Siddharth : are you okay?

Avneet : it was in a pleasure, you continue.

Siddharth take some oil in his palm rub his hands with each other and starts massaging with his neck.

Only few inches away from his cleavage visible to him in this extra revealing deep cut bra.

Siddharth keep on massaging her body, and hand slowly moves down.

The cleavage is also under the massage section.

Siddharth : uhm... I wanna ask you something?

Avneet : wanna remove this?

Siddharth : uhm....

Avneet : you can do, but faster before I will change my mind. (Said shyly)

Siddharth didn't let her change her decision and take off her bra. And avneet was expecting that he will squeeze and play with his breasts for few moments.

But this gave a kick start to siddharth which even she wasn't expecting.

Siddharth : get up?

Avneet : what happen?

Siddharth : take off this pants too. (In a desperate tone)

Avneet : but why?

Siddharth : yaaarr, I didn't asked you so many questions when you asked me to take mine off.

Avneet get up and take off her pants.

Siddharth : this too (panty).

Avneet : are you serious? (Shyly).

Siddharth : just for five minutes.

Avneet peel it off slowly.

Siddharth make her laid down again. And staring at her stark naked body.

In the position he made her laid down for the further massage her vagina is visible with each opening and closing of her legs.

It is exciting for siddharth to see her.

His cock throbbed again.

He could feel himself growing and already starting to ooze a little pre-ejaculate juices out from his cock.

Siddharth didn’t want her to feel him staring her, when he was watching her for long moments.

Now avneet also looked forward to her massage sessions with him.

Because taking all her clothes off should worth some relax with his manly hands now.

Stay tuned