📸Photoshoot - 23📸

Avneet is in love with siddharth's looks too.

Because not only asking him, very boldly siddharth went shirtless taking off his shirt in a swift move.

Both of them looking each other with excitement and naughtiness in their heart

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Both of them looking each other with excitement and naughtiness in their heart.

Avneet is happy to get the improvement in this photographer's behavior.

Avneet : you are so hot.

Siddharth : but I am not done with the removal of your top only, pull off your jeans down.

Avneet : sounds desperate.

Siddharth : you should be happy that I am holding my emotions because if I let my emotions flow I am gonna take off your jeans in one go.

Avneet felt little shy.

Avneet : hold on baby.

She bend a little to pull her jeans. In between, siddharth keep on looking at her cleavage which is become more visible to him when she bend down.

Her pink areolas are now visible to him too but a bit.

He is completely aroused now.

His dick became harder which is ready to salute this beautiful body.

He roll his eyes down travelling to the lower body his sight rest and gather to look at her panties now.

Even her panty is good to work to hide her pride body behind the fabric.

Her thighs are flaw less too as he seen it so many times , his eyes are imagining the scene without her panty and her camel toe is clearly seen from above of this piece of cloth.

She notice him looking at her panties but she want this only.

Now she is just in her lingerie's and it's like a drama only between them now, because both of them knows that their is no need of photo shoot anymore.

Avneet : so now?

Siddharth : turn around and look at me with half your face turn like someone calls you from behind.

Avneet : is this needed?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : this drama of photo shoot?

Stay tuned.