😋Punishment - 18😋

Siddharth pull it out. And switch it off.

The work of this vibrator is done very soon almost within a minute only.

Siddharth : so how your punishment going on, baby girl? Do you feel  like it punishment yet?

Avneet : this is a punishment I am not able to see you, I can't touch you, when I am feeling so desperate to get you inside me, you are not even make me feel that heavenly feel. So this is an punishment.

He ask as he is kneeling in front of her opposite to the bed, licking her wetness on his hand.

Siddharth : so, I hope you will be a better girl from now .

Avneet : Yes Master.. I feel it that I was wrong, so may I get it what I wish now.

Siddharth : okay fine but you are punishment is not done yet.

She feel him climb up on the bed his pants already removed, and when she get up, his hard dick hits on her face, he hold it there and rubbed it across her lips.

Avneet is not able to use her hand because of the hands up and they were tie behind her back.

Avneet : Siddharth now I got my punishment please open my hand and take this blindfold off.

Siddharth : i told you already that your punishment is not done yet.
For now, want you to suck my cock, I want you to take it all in your mouth.

Avneet rolls her face away.

Avneet : if you torture me like this I won't listen to my master. (Said with a grumpy face).

Even behaving like a master and slave she is not ready to be in her control hundred percent.

After all she is girlfriend of siddharth, At last the ruler of this relationship is Avneet kaur.

And Siddharth didn't take a risk to make her angry.

He remove her blindfold so she can see how hard he is.

She ask to take off the handcuffs too.

Avneet : remove this hand cuffs too.

Siddharth : I am listening you doesn't mean you will rule this, okay, I give you one wish privilege but still you are on a punishment.

Avneet : okay okay, why are you getting angry.

Siddharth : just follow my instructions.

Avneet : as you say master. (Said with a blink)

Siddharth move forward to wards her head.

Avneet lean down.

Then, Siddharth part her lips and push his dick in her mouth she suck the head slowly and gently circle it with her tongue.

He push it further into her mouth as she suck him hard and fast.

Stay tuned

Target 35 votes