🏩Honeymoon : 5🏩

Avneet is agreed with her this time.

Siddharth is being so supportive to her, so he is not going to initiate she under stand this.

But she is the shy one in both of them she didn't know how will she initiate.

But she takes a deep breath and thought that she should manage something.

Siddharth went out in evening to bring a gift for Avneet. And this is the right time for Avneet to get ready for her husband.

She want Siddharth to start everything himself but for that she have to motivate him. And for this motivation our heroine is getting ready for our hero.

This is 7:00 p.m. of evening and she know anytime he will be back.

So she get ready soon, she got so many gift in her wedding which can help her for tonight.

She decided that she will just make a environment ready for him and rest all the things will left on him.

This seems a good idea to her.

She took out a satin one piece night gown for her, this is something especially design to make someone crazy for you.

She wear it, later spray out the perfume in already fragmented body but it makes her feel someone who can't be resist more than a minute.

She can even melt The Rocks with this look. So what is gonna happen with his husband is very obvious.

Siddharth came back with a gift, he thought he is going to give a surprise to her.

He knocks the door, and after a get answer from her, he came in.

He want to surprise her but for a change he get surprise seeing his beautiful wife in a hot avatar.

His love for her is beyond something get affected with her dress up. But it is his right to stare his wife until he wish himself to roll his eyes away from her.

She asked with a smile.

Avneet : my best friend given this to me, how's this looking?

Stay tuned.

Sidneet .X. Series 🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें