👨‍⚕Medical Test - 9👨‍⚕

Avneet : no sir, it's a medical term of insurance, our laboratory make it sure that the samples belongs to the client and even he knows how to take care of himself.

She starts explaining me all the instructions & process of masturbating it's too embarrassing seriously.

But I can understand the concern of insurance company the medical claim is over of rupee 1 crore and complete insurance worth rupees 5 crore.

Avneet : sir, we need almost 5 ml of your semen for this test.

Siddharth : mam, believe me I am so nervous, this will not work actually.

Avneet : sir, mostly patients feel the same. I bring some magazines can work for you to masturbate.

She provides me some subjects of masturbation, but I am this nervous that I am not even hard right now.

Avneet : take off your pants, and start it, you will feel excited yourself. I will be on that side of curtain for few minutes.

Avneet went on the other side of curtain.

Siddharth get up. He is nervous, these magazines can't work for him today.

In ten minutes, I give up on my tries, I am seriously nervous I can't masturbate with the shame.

Avneet : are you done sir?

Siddharth : mam, not possible, I am not feeling able to produce it for now.

Avneet : allow me to come sir?

Siddharth : no wait...

Siddharth wear his jeans back.

Avneet came to this side.

Avneet : let me help you.

Siddharth : how will you help me in this, mam?

Avneet : tell me about your sexual intrests according to that I will provide you material help you to feel arouse and masturbate.

Siddharth : mam, material isn't a problem.

Avneet : so?

Siddharth : problem is surrounding, I am feeling embarrass here.

Avneet : but sir I am telling you na it's my job, don't feel the shame in it. You take of your pants I will help you.

Siddharth : it is not easy to follow up mam, its really embarrassing for me to get naked in front of you.

Avneet : I can help you to feel less embarrassing, if you don't mind.

Siddharth : how?

Stay tuned.