🏩Honeymoon : 1🏩

Hello everyone,

So here we are having a couple Avneet and Siddharth already, they just get married 2 days ago and these two days pass the way in all the post marriage rituals.

The hardly get one night together yesterday and they were actually so tired and especially Avneet.

Because she performed so many rituals in this new family and adjusting with this new environment taking some time for her.

So yesterday night, it was your first night but I didn't goes the way it should be gone with full of romancing.

But this is not the thing to be concern about because this is the reality that they have a whole life together now.

So, the newly wedded couples his excited for their happy wedding life relationship but they are seems in hurry.

Siddharth have a conservative approach and he is a over caring partner so he directly asked Avneet to have rest yesterday night which she accepted.

But Avneet is 21 years old, she comes from a small town and she is so shy.

She can very well understand that her partner will expect to love her and get love back from her.

But even this thought increase her heartbeat, she didn't know how will she proved in romance for her husband.

When it comes on the "SEX" It's just a small world, but this is the definition of the world existence.

It is a big deal for our heroine, and she is so nervous about the first night in the romantic manner she is gonna spend with her husband.

And google is making her worried instead of helping her and calm her nerves.

She search a lot about the "First Sex" on Google. And she is scared from the pain of the first time.

There is everywhere mentioned that it turn pleasurable soon, but it will be painful for sometime in beginning this is also the fact of "First Sex".

Avneet is like so confused.

The first night when they share the room Siddharth show the courtesy and let her sleep when she needed the rest.

Stay tuned.