😋Punishment - 5😋

Siddharth is waiting for avneet on her flat.

Now she didn't want to get more late and want to make him more angry but now her friends are insisting her to stay until her best friend cut the cake for her birthday party.

And she can't refuse them.

Meanwhile with Siddharth,

He is really feeling so in secure right now he is waiting for Avneet from last 30 minutes and he gave ultimatum of 30 minutes only which are over now.

Siddharth take a car keys from the hook, and now he decided that he will go himself and bring Avneet back to home.

Just imagine this shirt with the button hooked

Just imagine this shirt with the button hooked. Don't be too fast. 😃

Siddharth drives the car to the party club.

Avneet is expecting that Siddharth must be angry with her right now, but she was not expecting at all that Siddharth will come to the club.

As soon,

He entered in the party the environment of the party get hot.

Mostly here boys come to this club to find some beautiful girls around them but today the girls are on Jackpot because there is a very handsome guy register his presence in club.

Kashish (avneet's friend) : look there, he is looking damn hot, isn't it?

Avneet turn and find her friends drooling over her boyfriend only.

Her friends didn't get the introduction with Siddharth ever before, they just know that Avneet is dating someone but whom they never know.

Siddharth moves toward avneet.

Kashish : he is coming to us only. (Said taking a deep breath).

Siddharth come to them and give a side hug to avneet.

Siddharth : hii my baby, enjoying party?

Avneet : what a surprise Siddharth I was not expecting you here.

Siddharth : but I was expecting you to be at home in 30 minutes and you didn't came I thought I should come here. (Said in taunt)

Avneet : uhm.. I am sorry, meet her Siddharth she is my friends and birthday girl Kashish. And kashish he is boyfriend siddharth.

Siddharth : hii.

Kashish : hii, you never told us Avneet, that you are hiding a gem from us.

Stay tuned.

40 + votes for this and previous chapter for next double update