😋Punishment - 10😋

Siddharth break a kiss after 2 minutes.

Avneet wipes her lips and waiting for the next move from Siddharth.

Siddharth : why I am feeling like that I am trying to punish you but you are enjoying the situation.

Avneet : you didn't try to punish me properly master and if you are calling the kiss as a punishment it wasn't a punishment, you have to be hard on your baby girl tonight.

Siddharth : if you are thinking that you are going to just enjoy this, then let me warn you my baby girl, that you deserve to be punished so you will be punished.

Avneet feels shiver on this statement from siddharth.

Siddharth : get ready.

Avneet : all yours master.

Siddharth went towards the table and he was doing something, but he was standing right in front of table so Avneet can't see what is he doing.

Avneet : what are you doing master?

Siddharth : you will get to know and don't waste time.

Avneet : so any command for me master?

Siddharth : yeah. Now be a good girl and strip your clothes.

Avneet : I am feeling so tired master can't you take them of yourself. (She said teasing him)

Siddharth : I thought I told you that you have to follow my instruction so do it what I said. (Said like a strict commander)

Avneet : okay master.

Siddharth get busy in something.

She is really being so slow and waiting for the master actually not waiting for him she is trying to figure it out that what he is actually doing on the table.

Avneet slowly started taking her clothes.

In the one long minute when Siddharth insert the batteries in the vibrator to make them ready to use.

She just removed her top.

As soon he walk towards her Avneet understood that Siddharth was making the vibrator's ready.

Avneet : I guess today my master is prepared for that.

Siddharth : shut up, and do it faster.

Avneet : what? (Teasingly)

Siddharth : take this skirt off.

Avneet : this is so tight master, may I get some help?

Siddharth just open the hooks and zip and pull it down in one move.

Stay tuned.