🏩Honeymoon : 3🏩

Next morning,

Avneet pack her stuff, and siddharth is ready to go as well.

Avneet POV

This trip to Maldives is really going to be relief to me because there I can talk to my husband I can understand him and make him understand myself.

He should know what exactly I feel, because from now onwards only we have to understand each other.

And understanding between a couple is the first thing needed to run the life smoothly.

I make myself ready to do everything for my husband. I took advice from my friends.

To be honest that advises and suggestions are worthless and I am not going to follow them.

Because they only make me fall in problem.

But I know I am the only one because of whom by husband is holding his steps back, he is really making me feel like a Queen.

And following my comfort. Which is really heart warming and melting too.

Now I equally want the relationship, first time is not easy, even if I will not talk about physical things, even mentally.

Losing Virginity.
It will be painful in beginning.
I have less knowledge about foreplay and all the stuff.

It is more about the shyness of undressing yourself for the first time.

Get those touches on your body.

Feel the first time get wrapped in his arms.

As much as I am thinking about it I am going crazy for him, this is completely my right I am not wrong here.

But i want it to be memorable first night.

I check a lot on Google. I watched few videos but nothing gonna work for me like I wish.

And actually this is a fact, that real life can't be related with the porn. It can teach you "Sex". Because it is only about it.

But love is missing there, and i want it to be love making.

I want to feel him mine, I want to make him feel good around me.

I wanna be real with him, the same shy girl I am. But wanna make him comfortable too.

Let's see what's gonna happen.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.