📸Photoshoot - 17📸

Avneet : I can understand now that you are not comfortable and preferring to click all this.

Siddharth : yes you are right.

Avneet : okay then you have to help me out.

Siddharth : in what?

Avneet : actually I got a call from studio and modelling agency, they want me on their magazine cover.

Siddharth : oh that is really a good news, because I guess you are doing all this for this only.

Avneet : yes I am really happy for this. But there is a problem.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : honestly speaking I was thinking that I got a personal photographer now and I am even comfortable with you.

Siddharth : thanks. But you said there is a problem in something.

Avneet : yes there is a problem because as you said that you are not comfortable, taking the hot pictures, now you have to suggest me any good photographer can work with me.

Siddharth : uhm... it means they are also asking for a bikini photography.

Avneet : even more intimate.

Siddharth : what more intimate?

Avneet : uhmm...

Siddharth : say now. (He hold her from her shoulders, now it is getting personal)

Avneet : actually, some topless one can work too, actually I want this project at any cost so I want to try my best.

Siddharth : are you serious about it? This is not even needed you have a very beautiful face. You don't need to set yourself on display.

Avneet : this is how the fans get attracted siddharth, and most of the magazines target their young audience.

Siddharth have nothing to argue now.

Siddharth : what can i say then?

Avneet : but I need a personal photographer for this, and someone trust worthy.

Siddharth : I don't know someone can be this trust worthy, I can't suggest someone to you... Sorry.

Avneet : but you can better understand Siddharth, that making videos and personal portfolios I requires a professional help that i couldn’t afford from any studio, I need someone good at work and work on the regular rates.

Stay tuned

Target 30 votes and 10 comments