💆‍♀️Hot Massage 17💆‍♀️

He went down massaging her legs and he can see her pussy is already dripping wet.

Now it's clear like he is watching her pussy, she is thinking of his dick.

She had never even seen any mascular cock before and her first is best.

She is literally can't able to move her eyes from his hard tool she is looking at his cock like she want it in her mouth.

Siddharth can see her pussy is all drenched.

But he didn't made a move to touch her pussy.

He said he finished the massage.

She get up with a disappointed face expression because it all just turn her on and for relax she want much more to do now.

Which she can't able to do herself.

Avneet take her clothes and now siddharth feel that this chance is going out of his hands.

He hold her hands.

Avneet just smiled.

Siddharth : you know you made this so special.

Avneet : you made it even more special for me, I never had a good massage before this so thanks a lot.

Siddharth : oh means you are happy with me?

Avneet : yeah a lot.

Siddharth : so if I ask you something will you?

Avneet took her panties from the table which siddharth taken from her and place it back to the table.

Avneet : I guess mister nigam is in no mood to wear my clothes? (Said teasing)

Siddharth : not this soon I guess. I mean we can have some good time.

She knew what he meant by that.

She is going right for it.

He is already rigid and pre-ejaculate flowing like a small stream from his hard dick.

The head of his dick is so hard and sticky with cum layer making it slippery pre-ejaculate cock.

Siddharth is looking into his eyes and the formula works and avneet got him right.

She wraps her right hand around his thick dick.

A few touches it's reach it's peak.

She sized it up, over 8 inch. looking all over it and then opened her open mouth and proceeded to slowly lower her mouth down on my thick his throbbing slick head.

He slowly made his back shift on the table and she came over him.

Stay tunef