😃Desperate Boss - 13😃

Avneet : but I am not forcing you for anything so you can tell me your choice what do you want?

Siddharth : uhmm... If you want.. (doing a drama like he is ready to do it for her not for himself)

Avneet : listen I told you that I am not forcing you. So it's okay you may leave.

Siddharth : no no wait... I want it too.

Avneet gets up from his seat.

Avneet : I never considered you the most hottest asset of my company I was so wrong about you, I teach you the wrong thing when I have better work for you to do for me. (Said with a wink 😉)

Siddharth : oh really that's really sweet of you mam.

Avneet : stop buttering siddharth. Listen I guess I don't have control on me right now. So you better go from here and text me that where we can meet as soon as possible.

Siddharth : but mam...

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : can't we meet at your place, again?

Avneet : tell me one thing baby boy if it will be possible for me then why will I stand here with you, I will surely bring you to my home now only.

Siddharth : you are too despo. (Said teasing)

Avneet gives an angry look to him.

Siddharth : I am so sorry mam I didn't mean it.

Avneet : it's okay, you are right I am getting desperate for you.

Siddharth blush.

Avneet starts undid his shirts button. She isn't in control.

Siddharth : relax mam, we are in office.

Avneet : no.. (Yelled) plan something really soon siddharth, I won't wait long.

Siddharth : but what will I do in this.

Avneet : we will meet at your house it is decided now.

Siddharth : but mam.

Avneet : no argument.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet : we will spend this Sunday together, okay?

Siddharth accepted.

Evening skipped.

Finally,

We are alone somewhere,

She looked down on his hard dick, she can feel it that even after her unexpected arrival his dick is ready to welcome her.

Without even thinking, she went to him hurriedly, even siddharth won't understand, he is about to hug her, but avneet is not in a mood to wait even for a minute.

Stay tuned