👨‍⚕Medical Test - 14👨‍⚕

She took her panty from the floor, her hand is really covering her pussy very well.

She went towards the hanger where her previous removed clothes were hanging.

My eyes opened as wide as possible & my breath stopped instantly in excitement because anytime I can see a girl's vagina in my long life.

She was standing with her bottom naked.

without even a stitch of cloth hanging on her lower half body.

But as I told you that she is making her best try to cover her Pride with her hand as much as long as she can.

I know at last I am going to see it and even she know it but it is the game that how long he can make me wait and how long I can wait.

By the way I am losing my patience now.

WHAT THE FUCKK!

In the search of a getting a stealing look of her pussy, I missed a fact.

Before I could even think anything, avneet bend down to take her panty from the floor.

Which give me a bonus look between her cleavage of breast through this  bra.

It is all the matter of seconds. And today I realise the real value of every second in my life.

Because whatever I am experience in right now it is once time for all.

I am not going to chance to see this incredible beauty again in my life so I just want to enjoy the fullish and catch everything else in my eyes for forever.

She strip off her panty while facing me.

I was curiously waiting for the view of her naked pussy, but there is a bonus moment for me to please my eyes until I get the view of her cunt.

And that created when she turn to hang her panty to the hanger.

As her hand are on the responsibility to cover her Pride, when she turn I got her full buttocks come into my view.

I am gone, seriously gone.

Stay tuned