🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 19🥴🍺

Avneet raise her hips a bit from the car seat and peel off the dress down.

She is wearing a blank paired up panty which is already wet from the affect of heat.

In place of opening her panty, siddharth starts pressing and circling her pussy over it.

She ask him if he want to take it off he can.

She is feeling shy.

When his face lean near to her pussy and he smell her.

Siddharth starts licking her inner thighs and she start moaning.

Now she tease siddharth.

As he is struggling with her panty.

Avneet : my dear bestie, don't struggle with it, remove it if you want.

And he reacts like he is just waiting for this line to be said from avneet.

The moment she finish her statement, his fingers reach to pull the panty down.

As soon he peel of her panty, he seen a almost clean shaved pink pussy for him which is ready to lick and eat.

Co incidentally avneet shave her cunt a day before, but she didn't know that she is getting ready for this.

His growing dick is evidence that he is loving her clean shaved pussy but for sure his eyes says even in his hald senses he isnt expecting getting a chance to see her best friend naked.

Which is not more friendship it turns more than that with these actions.

Siddharth (in a faint voice) : I wanna touch.

Avneet hold her hand and inviting open her legs for him and place his hands there and rest all the things on him.

Stay tuned