🤗Get Together - 7🤗

She also wish for same.

Because she loves Siddharth at that time but it all happened in hurry, so she didn't get time to solve all this.

And next day she made a commitment with Riyaz in a relationship. So there was no way back, but in present there is no benefit to think that.

Flashback ends

Avu : I think I made you feel uncomfortable talking about that night.

Sid : no, it's okay.

Avu : I just mean to say that we can share this blanket because we both needed.

Sid : hmm.

Avu take a corner of that blanket and get inside the blanket.

Siddharth and Avneet Besides each other and having conversation. In the middle of conversation.

Avneet place head on his shoulder wrap her arms around his belly.

Avu : you know, I made a wrong decision that day I should not say yes to Riyaz.

Sid : I really can't believe it that Riyaz left you, because he always told me that he loves you more than anyone else.

Avu : it was not his mistake he got me very easily, that's why he didn't care about me and from the first day I was realizing that.

Sid : how?

Avu : he never try to understand any situation of mine he just want to make himself happy in the relationship in which we both were, I know that was nature of Riyaz and i was trying to find you in him.

Siddharth didn't understood the meaning of her statement.

Siddharth hummed.

Avu : but today I am too happy that I got you back in my life. Doesn't matter if we can just be friend, I just want those vibes around me back.

Sid : I am also so happy.

Avu : you didn't tell me, siddharth, did you have any girlfriend or not I mean what about your love life?

Sid : not yet, I am happy single.

Avu : ohh good to hear.

Siddharth is feeling little warm now in this blanket from her presence in the blanket.

He can feel the same heat which he experience before in the Campsite of Shimla.

Stay tunef