💆‍♀️Hot Massage 16💆‍♀️

This is not massage now this is pure case of foreplay.

Siddharth play along with her calling it a massage and avneet can understand this but if they both are enjoying nobody of them have reason to stop.

And even from her reactions any body can understand that it keeps her body and mind in a continuous state of sexual arousal.

And this is too much torture on his cock and he will be at the point of no return from now. So he is trying to make her arouse on the similar level.

Now he just want to make her in this state of arousal; horny as hell to let him touch her every single body part without any hesitation.

Because touch of her pussy can only make his craving in control now.

His hungry hands are roaming on her body but still didn't get even a single touch on her pussy.

But siddharth is losing his control from watching her naked on my table.

He did more than just brush her breasts.

He took both of her boobs in both hands and gave them a squeezing love.

She enjoying it, this is not massage this is pure play of him with her boobies, but might be her body hace this desire right now.

So every minute with her boobs siddharth enjoy the fillest.

Now when he feel her hard nipples, he can see she is arouse too and start to gently tickling and playing with her nipples.

He slid his fingers up and off several times. She is shaking with pleasure.

These things were never planned. But they are enjoying this unexpected fun.

While massaging her luscious breasts, he can't control his desire to reach his pussy, avneet didn't restrict him in anyway.

But siddharth is nervous to touch her there.

When he is massaging she enjoy the massage, and she is watching his thick cock swelling more and getting more hard than before.

Stay tuned