👭Twin Sisters - 15👭

She is shaved I gues.

Now she give up and I remove her panty too, avni is seeing her sister getting naked and getting jealous.

I starts playing with her pussy and clit. She is moaning and her lips locked my lips.

By this time,

Avni thought there is no advantage of being here until she is in lingerie.

She hold my cock and grab my attention, and with hand I again try if she let me remove her lingerie now.

And she let me do that.

With both of my hands I take off her bra.

And making her laid down on bed pulls out her panty too.

Oh what a sight, avni have more beautiful boobs, because of her pink nipples.

But avi's cunt is more previously glowing and hot.

Both the girls are the biggest art piece of world.

I can't believe it that I am this lucky that my both hands are playing with the two hottest cunts on this planet together.

I slide my finger in avi's pussy, which is smooth and so wet, with my other hand.

Avi is on fire.

Avni too she push my finger in her glory hole.

After few minutes both the girls push me onthe bed and climb onto my cock.

I was expecting to get a blow job but while two thirsty pussy are there.

It's not needed to please with mouth.

Avi came over me adjusted her pussy over my towering straight dick and in one motion took my large cock right into her pussy.

It's her first time, woooh.

And She really go too faster.

I can feel my length dividing her pussy into two.

She scream and avni confirmed she is Virgin.

Avni : even I haven't taken a cock inside me.

but right now i can feel avi's pussy is tight around my cock.

She started jumping up and down on my dick and the sight of her tits bouncing up and down got me even more exciting me.

And the biggest excitement is right beside me that after this girl, I gonna get the other one.

Stay tuned.