😋Punishment - 15😋

He gave the last run of the feather on her body and left her.

Avneet : siddharth, I am feel my body itching now. Do something yaar. (Standing helpless deep down in love for her lover with blind fold and handcuffed)

He lean down his head to give the solution to this itching, siddharth place her mouth to her boobs, and taking each nipple into his mouth and gently sucking the itches away making them more harder with the affect of his mouth filled with water.

She loves the feeling of his warm tongue gently licking her hard nipples.

Some of the things are always being loved soft in beginning but craving for hard sucking make her push her boobs in his mouth.

Siddharth understand what she wants take the hold over her tits and get into his mouth.

She let out a pleasurable moan and feel her Master quickly sucking all the energy from her body.

She is unable to see his boyfriend mouth on her mound but she can experience it.

She wonder that her Master is going to do next level sucking and pressing with her boobs.

When he squeeze her breasts avneet just again start gasp as loud as possible to escape from her lips.

She is sucking and biting into her sensitive nipples making them throb hard to point hard to fight with his tongue inside his mouth.

Her boobs are going in his mouth one by one.

Stay tuned