🏩Honeymoon : 2🏩

But now she is thinking that she will make him disappointed if she ask him to wait for some more time.

But she isn't feeling herself ready, she is so shy actually.

And they are waiting for the ice breaker between them. There are so many guests are around them in their residence.

And to get rid of from this kind of situation when they are in the middle of so many relatives, they need some time alone with each other.

Siddharth and Avneet had an arrange marriage and the just met 15 days ago, and on the same day their parents decided them for each other.

This all happen in hurry.

Both of them are happy with this, but Avneet and Siddharth want some time to know each other to understand each others choice likes, dislikes and everything.

Siddharth is talking to his elder brother Abhishek.

Abhishek is already married so he can understand that this is not the place when they can get some time alone to spend with each other which is called to be a quality time.

Which is needed after arrange marriage to couple to make bonding with each other and try to understand each other.

So Abhishek booked Maldives two days and 3 night for Avneet and Siddharth.

And he arrange everything for next day only. Which make it sure that they didn't have to wait for long to have some quality time with each other.

Everyone gives their consent to this trip.

Siddharth came to room at night.

Avneet is really feeling so nervous today but she convince herself.

And ready that she will not stop Siddharth, because it will not be so good for her relationship with her husband.

Siddharth came to the room.

And directly handed over the flight tickets to Avneet.

Siddharth : we are going to Maldives tomorrow, actually Abhishek bhaiya made this plan for us all of sudden. I hope you didn't have any problem with this.

Avneet : why would I have a problem. (Said shyly)

Siddharth : so... Uhm... I mean you can sleep comfortably.

Avneet feels relaxed.

Stay tuned.