😃Desperate Boss - 2😃

Siddharth is guy do all kind of stupid things.

I don't think that he came to office to work, I just feel that he came and join the office just impressed girls all around him in the office.

And that is the truth that except me everyone like him a lot, like they are crazy about him.

Even the very old staff which is loyal to the company from so long didn't like when I said anything to Siddharth, or I get angry on him that's why he is favourite of my father too.

And one another reason is that he is son of my father's friend, they are not rich like us, but my father consider his father as his best friend, who is more like a brother to my father.

So I can't even throw him out of the company but he always keep creating problems for me.

He is so irritating, he is so annoying, I don't know how I am tolerating him from so many days.

But actually, I didn't have any other option, I have to tolerate whatever he do.

My father have a fixed dialogue about him, that give him another chance and he will prove that he is a good guy.

And at last I have to forgive him always.

But he take advantage of all this every time and do the same mistake again and again but he is just 19 year old, so I can't do anything.

I can't even expect him to behave mature as he is really a kid.

he is just learning all this right now.

Let's move ahead.

For 6-7 days my mom, dad went out to the abroad.

And unfortunately,

An accident happened with me, on the same night when my father and mother went to the abroad.

I forget to tell you that, I am too crazy on bed.

I had an relationship with a guy but it didn't worked.

Even I don't blame him because I throw him out of my life because, he did not worth it.

Let's forget this and focus on the night.

On the same night,

When my parents left the country to go out, I met with accident and unfortunately, both of my hands got very minor fractured.

This is really worst situation for me, I can't tell you that how worst it to experience.

Because I can't even move my hand my own.

For every single thing, I get depend on my nurses who serve me and servants.

By the way doctor told me within 3-4 days i get free from this, but if I really give rest to my hands.

Stay tuned