🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 5🥴🍺

He isn't leaving her hand.

Avneet : he invited one of his friend here for a party, where is she?

Manager : we don't know mam. He was all alone here. Firstly he asked us to not to serve drinks, but later... You can see.

Avneet : oh I am really sorry, any bills?

Avneet paid the bill.

Avneet : let's go from here. (In an angry tone)

She is really disappointed from him right now.

Siddharth : aww, you no what you look so cuteeeeee, when you get angry. (He said senselessly, pulling her cheeks)

Avneet : siddharth... Come on now.

She bring him out, and make him sit in the car on the side seat.

Later, she sit on the driver seat.

But now the confusion start because she know if she bring him to his home he will be definitely throw out at the same time by his parents.

But she can't even bring him with her at her place, as she lives alone, so if anybody see him and her together then it will lead an issue.

Siddharth : you know what Riya...

Avneet : I am avneet, siddharth. (In an irritated tone of voice)

Siddharth : yeah avneet, avneet.. Listen, you know what avneet you are the best girl in my life. Why you left me?

Avneet : you are not in your senses, siddharth. So keep quite for a while let me think where i should bring you from here.

Siddharth : keep me in your heart. (Said romantically senselessly, moving forward towards her to hug her)

Avneet want to stop her, but her body responded itself in the support of this hug, and she wrap him in her arms and get into his arms.

Siddharth starts crying.

Avneet breaks the hug when feel him sobbing.

Avneet : what happened now?

Siddharth : firstly you left me, now Riya, why everyone leave me alone like this. (Said crying)

Avneet : Riya left you means?

Siddharth : she cheated on me. (Said crying)

Stay tuned.