🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 17🥴🍺

Avneet POV

I remember that we are being friends so long, I have feelings for siddharth.

And today so many lines and limits gonna crossed, because if I be in limits then I am gonna regret.

So I wanna regret crossing few boundaries.

This is not what I ever dreamt off and we never did something like this before but today siddharth wants it too.

I am already semi naked, and as I removed his shirt and pants not completely but make his cock bare peeling his pants.

So, now he is sitting practically nude in a car with me, so I will be count as fool only if I waste this chance after seeing this cock really hard like rock which is evidence of that he also want this.

And he is not unconscious so I am not taking advantage of him for sure.

POV ends

She convince herself that it is now and never situation. So she choose now.

And her hands reaches on his cock again moving from top to bottom, rubbing his cock, encircling tip and playing with his balls.

Siddharth push his back on the windshield behind him.

He is softly moaning to add some spark to those soft moans avneet bring her tongue near his cock and started sucking his dick.

And now she is in no mood of stopping, she kept on circling his cock while he kept circling in the car on this utmost pleasure he is getting from this blowjob in his half senses.

This is a parking lot of a building, but avneet is out of his control now whereas she is lost with his cock.

His body starts shaking giving her alert that he is about to cum stop now.

But even after getting the alert from his body she didn't remove her mouth from his dick.

Which make his dick shot whole cum in her mouth.

For one moment,

It feels like a gag to avneet.

As she had a burst in her mouth, she didn't prefer to take it in her body, so she use her hankerchief.

Avneet notice there is no one in parking lot.

For the rest game here she thought she should bring him on a back seat.

Stay tuned