👭Twin Sisters - 11👭

Avi is still flirting but i am feeling tensed now, after her sister caught us in wrong action I am not able to be normal soon.

Like she becomes, I can understand that this is not bad as much as I am thinking so I am little relieved but not completely.

Now the train left us on a station and we all three have to travel to the same place. A cab came to receive us, and we reached the shooting location.

There we met the director that we should have food, and we can join in 3 hours after taking some rest in hotel rooms.

But my body have no rest after all what happened in night, and over that avi is really so teasing, actually she is not letting me rest at all.

Before going to her room she told me that after sometimes she will be my room so I can be waiting.

She suggest me to rest later and utilise some time here.

Siddharth : remember your sister also know everything now it can be problem for us and especially for me.

Avi : aww, don't be scared my boy when I am asking you for a love I don't get you in trouble. I assure you.

Siddharth : but I am really nervous.

Avi : calm down na. Stop spoiling my good mood and make your mood good too, I don't know whether we know each other after this or not, so let's have time together please.

Siddharth : okay but do it safely.

Avi : sure my boy.

Siddharth went to his room.

Avi went with avni to other room.

Siddharth heard a faint knock on a door.

He opened the door and his beautiful teen babe is standing in front of her.

A black piece dress makes her looks so hot

By the way it's avni not avi, but Siddharth is not able to recognise a difference between both the sister.

Avni : I wanna talk to you something.

Siddharth hold her hand and takes her inside the room.

Stay tuned.