👭Twin Sisters - 6👭

Probably this was her first kiss too.

I don't know actually.

She didn't even open her eyes. We had a kiss and tightly packed in each other's arms.

I thought it would be a better place to sleep tonight.

But maybe she have some more plans for tonight.

She held my hand and placed it on her left breast.

I realised that she was not sleeping and she is doing all this in her senses.

I removed my hands away from her body, I don't want to create any problem for me ahead and whatever I get from her is enough for me to make my night great.

I can say this, it so difficult for me to stop all this when she wants all this too and when she allowed me to do this.

But yes I waited.

Avu (whispers) : get one thing very clear, we will not get chance like this again. I will forget it after this I promise.

Sid : but (I whisper back)

Avu : shhh, You want it or not..Just yes or no.

Sid : uhm.

Before I could answer anything to her she held my hand again places it on her chest again.

This time I didn't want to pull my hands back, because she already told me but this could be a last chance so why would I waste it.

I let my hands there but frozen and dead.

Avu : I was expecting a move from your side mister nigam.

Sid : but what if anyone caught like this?

Avu : you don't worry about that it is just between you and me, keep your mind here in only whatever going on!!

Sid : are you sure?

Avu : I am not experienced doing all this thing, but I am liking it with you, that's why I am asking you to continue.

Sid : but..

Internally it was like a Jackpot to me she is really so beautiful and hardly crosses her teenage.

I press my hands there only for sometime.

But after sometime she suggest me path to the real heaven.

She is about to take her top up a bit

Stay tuned