💆‍♀️Hot Massage 18💆‍♀️

She spread the pre-cum all around the head of his pulsing shaft with her hot tongue.

It is more than expected avneet is doing for him.

She placed her lips around his dick and start to lick and suck some more of his cock.

She coated hia shaft with her saliva.

She made it hard and now she only taking responsibility to make it cool.

She used her mouth and hand gliding up and down in motion.

She felt damn good, especially when she went down on it.

She is giving a blow job to him when her beautiful naked body is Enough to make him cum in a minute.

Siddharth oozes his juices which makes his dick loose his hardness instantly.

Avneet : I guess I made a mistake.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : because you are the only one satisfied in the end.

Siddharth : ohh, really? (Teasingly)

Avneet hold his hands and put it inside between her legs

Siddharth can't believe it that finally because of her bold move she can feel her wet and virgin territory.

Avneet : isn't it too hot?

Siddharth : yeah.

Siddharth's dick again start throbbing because of the heat from her pussy going into his body.

She is extremely wet and excited.

Siddharth get up and come over her avneet hold his dick and As she slip down she stop allowing only the throbbing swollen head of his dick to between her legs over her pussy lips.

She herself guided his dick on to his right place.

She gasped with the touch of thick erection with one hand and begin rubbing herself.

Siddharth remove her hand and starts rubbing her pussy with his hands and now she is sliding his between her lips.

All her slipperiness because of this totally wet pussy. He is ready to put this length into her body.

He have totally lubricat head of his cock.

He could feel her opening slide over her swollen clit with each stroke.

After a half a minute of this position rubbing of pussy with his hard rock dick.

Siddharth slowly aim his dick in to her opening and she slowly lowered herself.

Stay tuned