💆‍♀️Hot Massage 2💆‍♀️

Avneet just finished one year being a masseuse in Mumbai and finally she get a chance to go and see siddharth nigam.

She is anxious to show her skills to her crush because God knows right that maybe siddharth will get impress with his magical hands and book any day a massage from her.

After all, she stopped dreaming and reached nigam villa.

Avneet reached the villa and maid ask her to wait for sometime here only.

The personal assistant come himself to her. And he greet him with a confused smile.

PA : you are Masseur?

Avneet : yeah, myself avneet sir, it's pleasure meeting, you asked my team for the best one available and I was the one with the best results in one year.

PA : ohh, but we were seeking for male masseur miss Avneet, I guess I have to confirm siddharth sir directly.

Avneet : uhmm... Okay.

PA : by the way, the booking name was me but the massage is for siddharth sir, you must know him siddharth nigam.

Avneet is shocked and it made her seriously so excited.

PA : so wait here?

Avneet : okay.

PA went to ask siddharth that if she will be the one will he mind it or not.

Avneet is praying that siddharth will say yes, because she wanna meet him since so long. And when today she is really close to him, she didn't want to go with empty hands.

PA came back.

Avneet : what happened sir?

PA : miss avneet, you can talk to siddharth sir, directly.

Avneet : oh really.

PA : yeah that way.

She entered in his room, siddharth was ready for the massage and is in bathrobe.

He allow her to come in after hear the faint knock on his door.

Because our heroine is lost looking at our and what the hero is doing.

He found her so beautiful too.

Avneet : may I come in sir?

Siddharth : sure, welcome.

Avneet : thanks sir.

She walks in.

Siddharth : so you are the one sent by the massage parlors, look miss I was expecting a guy to be here. Honestly.

Avneet : sorry sir, actually the demand was for the best masseur, and I was the one with best record, and when it comes that we have a chance to serve the celebrity's PA itself, they encourage me to come.

Stay tuned