👨‍⚕Medical Test - 11👨‍⚕

Siddharth said no twice.

But her beauty isn't let him think wisely and a nice guy.

Avneet : sir, this idea will work, try with one cloth piece, take off your pants.

Siddharth knows this, he is already shirtless and he have only two piece of clothes on his body and he don't know how much count of clothes avneet have.

Avneet : sir, please.

Siddharth : okay.

Siddharth takes off his pants.

By the way in this situation for first avneet was not in the benefit, she is wearing a coat over her dress.

Which was one piece.

Remember this dress

Remember this dress.

Avneet offer him herself so now her turn to take off her coat.

But when she removed a coat, siddharth feels that what is her loss in it.

She didn't sacrifice any cloth piece in the return of his jeans.

Because avneet is the dress in picture now.

Avneet : can we go for one more?

Siddharth : I already remove two of them mam, but it's fine. But there is no change in you. What makes me less embarrassing in it.

Siddharth realise it that indirectly he was marking it to her that he is not happy counting his coat as a part of her dress.

Avneet : okay, sir... If I take off this dress I think it will work.

Siddharth remains silent.

Avneet take off her dress. And remaining in the bra and white shorts on her bottom half, mostly girls wear to feel extra protective with the one piece short length dress, now she is in front of him.

Siddharth is like freeze on his place, it really worked, he don't know where the shyness went away now

He is shamelessly catching her cleavage in his eyes.

Avneet felt little shy and fix her hair back.

Avneet : can we go next now?

Siddharth : what next?

Avneet : sir, please remove your boxer, believe me it will be in this room only.

Siddharth is not feeling embarrassing now but he knows his dick is hard now.

Which he wants to hide from her.

But it's evident over boxer too.

Stay tuned.