Chapter 11

Omniscient POV:

The night of the Halloween Bash has finally arrived. Lauren decided she'd go over to Hunter's house early to help out some. She left Sade's house that afternoon, went home to shower and gather her things, then drove straight to her new friend's residence.

She'd been there since about 5 o'clock and the party started at 9. By now she and Hunter were catching up as they set up the display monsters at the entrance of the house.

"So yall are dating? Like officially?" Hunter asked Lauren.

"Very much official," she nodded. "But I feel like we've been together since the first kiss honestly, we just hadn't discussed it," her shoulders shrugged.

"Hey you never told me how that went down, I need details girl!" Hunter exclaimed, looking over her shoulder at Lauren while on the chair as Lauren stood on the floor, handing her tools.

Lauren giggled and dropped her head with a blush,

"Oh lord-" she palmed her forehead. "What do you wanna know?"

"Every. Thing. Spill. Neow." Lauren smirked with a bashful eye roll,

"Okay basically as you know it was at the Homecoming dance and going in she was avoiding me and I didn't really understand why. Come to find out she liked me too and the whole thing with me and Dylan made her distance herself from me," she began to ramble.

"So she liked you too from the beginning?" Hunter cut in.

"Yeah, so we had this moment back when she invited me to the fair and we almost kissed in the car, but we didn't."

She refrained from telling Hunter about Sade crying or the incident with Jasmine. Sade still hadn't filled Lauren in on what happened between the two but she knew Sade would tell her whenever she felt comfortable enough to do so.

"Oh yeah girl sorry about that I know you didn't wanna go alone," Hunter said.

Shaking her head, Lauren reassured her,

"No you're good, I had fun with her and her friends."

"So how y'all go from the kiss to now?" Lauren inhaled sharply as memories of the past month flooded her brain just then,

"Well we've hung out almost everyday since then, like seriously Hunter it's crazy. It's like I can't get enough of her. Even if she has work I'll go see her or FaceTime her before and after. She's been coming over a lot, and I just recently started going to her house, which is huge by the way-"

"Her house?"

"Girl yesss, shit is a damn mansion if you ask me, well second to this one," she motioned to Hunter's home. Hunter scoffed,

"Oh please it is not that big Lauren."

Lauren gave her a knowing look as she tuned up her lips and stuck her nose in the air,

"Okay fine it is that big-" Hunter chuckled.

"Exactly," Lauren continued, "Anyways, we had a sleepover last night with her, me, and Aria. Long story short it was just us two upstairs in her room late that night, so I took the opportunity to tell her how I felt about us and how I wanted to be more" Hunter smirked as she flapped her hand at Lauren and scrunched her shoulder,

"Ou girl, get itt-" she blushed. "So who asked who?"

"She asked me, after a pretty heated makeout session." Hunter gasped with a slight squeal,

"Omg yo-"

"And no details will be provided on that so don't even," Lauren warned holding her finger up, causing Hunter's agape mouth to shut and her face to frown,