Chapter 29

Aria's POV:

Aria's POV:

Alcohol and junk food coursed through my system, leaving me unable to do much movement. Thank god for responsible boyfriends.

"Alright, come on." Dylan said, instructing me to lift my arms to pull my sweater off.

He slid a large t-shirt over my head. Next was my tights, which he hardly looked my way while sliding them off and slipping on some shorts. It made me drunkenly smile to myself.

"Aren't you a good boyfriend," I flashed a big grin while scrunching my fingers in his fluffy blonde hair. Dylan laughed, shaking his head,

"That. And you're drunk as shit." He said before walking over to put my clothes, folded, on the large dresser.

He then took off his own shirt and pants while over there, prompting me to internally drool. My boyfriend was looking way too good right now and it didn't help that I was drunk off my ass either.

"You're really fine as shit y'know that?" I said, unfiltered. He laughed again and I didn't understand what was funny, I'm deadass.

"Why thank you, babydoll." Dylan said before turning around, now dressed in a t-shirt and pajama pants. I can't get over the fact that he really looks like a younger Brad Pitt.

"Okay, what we watching tonight?" He asked me while getting comfortable under the large comforter. I'd already done the same while he'd gotten dressed. "Cartoon, or kids show?"

Scooting closer and snuggling under his right arm, I wrapped my arms around his midsection while tangling my right leg between his.

"You can choose tonight, I'm good with whatever." I said, feeling myself fall asleep by the second. With one hand, he rubbed my back while pointing the remote at the TV with the other.

"Okay sounds good to me," Dylan responded.

"Goodnight Bubba, I love you." I said, but I didn't hear anything back before I was out like a light.

~ Meanwhile ~