Chapter 35

Aria's POV:

Aria's POV:

"You sure about this?" I asked as we walked into our room.

"Dylan, I'm positive. I should be asking if you're sure, are you?"

"Positive."

"Okay....come here."

It's around midnight and I'm certain the entire house is asleep. We're on our last night on this birthday trip and what better way to end the birthday celebration than.....you know what.

For some reason, Dylan and I have been more touchy than usual, most of it to much fault of my own. I hold no shame either. I respected Dylan's respect for me and our relationship, so I'd wait for as long as he felt like. It looks like I've convinced him though because here we are.

We'd been making out on the couch and decided to move to the bedroom. Before we could even enter all the way, I'd come in first and swiftly turned to grab a hold of his shirt and smash our lips together. He wasted no time, opening his mouth to grant me access. It was then that Dylan picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he walked us to the bed. He laid me down and paused to remove his shirt. Taking a hand of my own, I brushed my fingers down his abs, and bit my lip.

When I sat up to remove my cropped crème sweater, I could see him freeze.

"What?" I said through a giggle. He shook his head,

"I just.....you're beautiful..." The immediate blush from his words was hard to hide. Dylan took a finger under my chin, making me meet his eyes. The look in them made my spine shiver. "Tell me, at any time, if you want to stop, okay?" I bit my lip again, and nodded,

"Okay."

The next thing I knew I was in only my underwear while Dylan had only boxers on. My head rested on a pillow while his body laid between my legs as he kissed on my neck. My hands roamed his muscular back and occasionally played in his hair. He seemed hesitant to do anything extensive to me, which left me sort of in charge of any step we took, in a way. Taking his right hand, I pulled it from my waist to my breast. He didn't hesitate to squeeze a bit which made me moan.

I put a finger under his chin so he'd bring his lips from my collarbone to capture mine. The way he kissed me....there was nothing like it. It made me feel like the only girl in the world, the only that could ever matter to him.

He kissed down my body and...

~~~~~~

"Anddd?!" Lauren reached to hurriedly to pat my crossed legs. I giggled,

"You know what happened next Lauren."

"Okay but bitch we want detail," Sade said.

"Even if you won't give us detail at least tell us if it was good or not," Hunter said, sitting next to me. "Rate him 1-10."