Chapter 36

~ One Week Later ~

This is more so for later on in the chapter btw ;)

Lauren's POV:

"Sade...please." I whined, even though I really didn't want her to stop. She kept her caress through my underwear, putting more and more intention behind her touch.

Her lips planted soft kisses up my neck and she nibbled on my ear, knowing it was a soft spot for me. I tried my best to contain the growing urge to moan.

"I'll stop when you tell me to." The husk of her voice sent shivers down my spine. I bit my lip,

"Baby we're going to be late," I said, letting my head rest back on her shoulder once feeling myself about to cave.

"You're the only one who seems to care." The hand she had in my pajamas shorts slid up my body and grabbed a soft hold of my neck. She gently turned my head back a little to face her, "because the only thing I care about right now, is sitting right here between my legs."

Inhaling subtly, I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth, letting my eyes trail from hers to her lips. Fuck it, we'll be late then.

Without taking my eyes off Sade's lips, I leaned in and soon captured them. I felt myself melt in pleasure and satisfaction as she wasted no time deepening the passionate kiss. Her hold on my throat loosened as she then dragged her hand back down into my shorts. This time, she went in the underwear too and was now in contact with my skin. I could feel my chest starting to heave once her fingers lightly pressed against my core. She then began rubbing slow and large circles around it and I grabbed a hold of both her thighs as they resided, a bit bent, on either side of my body.

This feeling, right here, indescribable. Having someone you couldn't imagine life without, touching you in such a sacred way, making you feel nothing but pure bliss..... I can't do without it. The way Sade could just look at me, and I'd be at her feet. Kissing her made the world, and everything in it, disappear as soon as her lips touched mine. A single touch from her electrified me. In her presence, I could walk on air, I'd feel so free and at ease. She makes everything...just better. The sun shines brighter, the air feels more crisp and clear, hell even rain couldn't piss me off. And I can't stand the rain. To not have Sade would be like not being able to breathe. I'd always talk shit about people who claimed they couldn't live without someone or needed them, but now.....now I get it.

"Faster...." I mumbled breathlessly against her lips, "please." I could feel Sade smirk at my words. Sure enough, she obliged,

"Yes ma'am."

Okay, I'm aware that I said faster. But I think I meant....less slow.

As my girlfriend's pace gradually increased, I couldn't even attempt to kiss her back anymore. My mouth hung agape as faint whimpers just barely escaped. The minute my head dropped backward on her shoulder again, Sade didn't hesitate to plant soft and passionate kisses on my neck.