Chapter 12

Hey y'all. To clear up any confusion, Sade's name is pronounced like the name Jade. Not shaday if that makes sense. But hey if you mess with Sha-day then by all means have at it!

 But hey if you mess with Sha-day then by all means have at it!

Kingston's POV:

We've been at this party for about an hour now and I was finally starting to loosen up a bit. Yes I put on this act like I'm this world renowned social butterfly, but truth be told I just wanna sit in my room with my phone on 'DND.' Silas stuck by my side this entire time even though I fully expected him to get swooped up by random groups of people. I couldn't even be mad if he did. I have eyes, and I'm aware that my boyfriend is extremely sexy. However he acts like he has no clue what he looks like.

See the thing about Silas is, two years ago you wouldn't be able to recognize him. He was chubby, wore glasses, and had terrible style. We were friends even back then, and I'd give him pointers here and there when he'd ask. One day it was like a switch flipped and he suddenly wanted to change his appearance. He said something about him feeling more confident in himself. I've always seen him as regular old Silas, but once I witnessed the finished product, oh baby.

We sat outside at a table by the pool, watching people mingle around it and swim in it. I was enjoying a monster margarita made by the glorious Hunter Ellis herself. Silas and I bobbed our heads to the music. He then leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"You enjoying yourself?" he asked me, his voice low and deep, making chills form all over my body.

I smiled to myself,

"Very much." Turning to face him, I looked into his eyes. Silas' face was now inches away from mine,

"Wanna go inside and play some games," he held his hand out for me to take and I didn't hesitate to do so.

"This should be fun," I smirked, letting him pull me back into the house.

Dylan's POV:

I searched for her

I searched for her. The one person I really came to this party for. Number one on my list of two reasons. Number two was Lauren. I really needed to find a way to apologize to her. She wouldn't give me the time of day at school, and I knew she'd be here so I took the opportunity knowing the person I really came for would be as well.