Chapter 28

Sade's POV:

It's about 4:30 right now and we'd just arrived at Walmart to get everything we needed for tonight. Lauren volunteered to go to the game section while Hunter and I made sure we had everything food and drinks wise.

"Hey, you got the candy right?" she asked me.

"Yeah-"

"Oh and I got your snapple tea." I smiled and she laughed once looking up from the bugee at me. "Don't worry shawty, I ain't forget."

"Aye you alright, you alright," I said with a subtle smirk, giving her a nod of approval.

Hunter and I have never really been close but given she's the best friend of both my best friend and my girlfriend, AND she's friends with Kingston and Dylan.... it's bound to happen at some point. She's always seemed pretty cool to me but we've just never had the chance to hang out or talk one on one. That would probably change during this trip though. I've always admired her personality and style. Yes she's white, but 90% of the time, you forget that's even the case. I don't know about all that when it comes to Dylan though.

"Oh I need to get some bagels!" I randomly said after trying to think of what else we needed that wasn't on the list. "Aria and Lauren love those things."

"Oh, I need to get my water," Hunter muttered while sorting out the stuff in the cart. I turned to her,

"There's water right there..?"

"Oh no I like to drink these large bottles of Eternal water, they're alkaline and it's the only thing that keeps my skin from flaring up." I nodded in understanding,

"Gotcha, hey will you get me two of them actually?" I asked as she began walking down the aisle. She looked over her shoulder, still walking,

"Yeah sure, anything else you need?"

"Nah, I'm okay."

And with that she disappeared out of the aisle, leaving me alone.

Okay, we've got chips, candy, cookies, sodas, bagels, water, juice, alcohol.......oh let me call Lauren about these games. I pulled out my phone to FaceTime my girlfriend and see what she's up to. She picked up on the second ring,

"Heyy sexy," she smirked amorously, making me drop my head with a blush.

"Hey Honeybee, you got the games yet or you still looking?" Lauren let out a contemplating sigh,

"Yeah, I'm on my way to y'all." I frowned hearing her tone,

"What's wrong babygirl?"

"Nothing, I'm alright. You know I'm indecisive and choosing these games was stressing me the hell out. Y'all still in the food section?"

I laughed, "Yeah we're in the bread aisle."

"Okay I'm coming, love you" she said, letting me know she was about to hang up.

"Okay, I love you too."

Shaking my head with a smile, I put my phone back in the pocket of my sweatshirt and pushed the bugee further down the aisle. Moving towards the front of the store, I texted Hunter letting her know where I was going.

Soon, she came up behind me with water and a few other food items and let them spill out of her arms and into the cart.

"Alright I think we've got everything," Hunter said as we both looked down at the full cart of stuff. "Where's Lauren?" She asked, glancing up at me.

"She said she's making her way over here right now." Picking my head up to search the store, realizing she should have been over here by now, "I don't know what the hell is taking her so long," I said.