Chapter 60

Hunter's POV:

Hunter's POV:

"Okay, so colors are?"

"Pastel spring colors. So like apricot, cream, lavender, salmon pink, baby blue, camel brown-"

"Gotcha, gotcha," I nodded, writing in my plan book as she spoke. "And how many people exactly?"

"Uhhhh aboutttt....75 people...maybe?? Hey babe!" Aria called out to Dylan to which he yelled an answer back. "The guest list is about 75 people right?!" I heard Dylan yell back a 'yeah' and I immediately wrote that down. "Okay yeah, 75," Aria said, her normal volume back.

I chuckled. "Okay, and would you like for me to contact Silas for catering? Are Kingston and him okay now, do you know?"

"Shit, I think so," Aria sighed. "But yes, I think I want Silas for catering, and when you call him, call me."

"Will do," I nodded, writing that down as well. "Okay and for the venue, outside or inside?"

"Uhhh, I think I wanna do outside, but I have no idea what places they have here in Florida-"

"Don't even worry bout it shawty, I got you." Aria laughed,

"Okay, okay. I'm trusting you-"

"You better," I quipped, and we both shared a laugh.

After sorting everything out as far as brainstorming went, now was the time to figure out bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Okay, give me your bridesmaids list," I instructed, ready to start writing.

Aria drew a breath. "Okay, uh- well Sade and yourself, as you know. Then, there's Lauren, Kyra, Joi, and Ivy."

"Kyra, Joi, and Ivy are all from work, I assume?"

"Well, I've known Kyra since college, and we've been close since. And Joi, Ivy, and I all started training together, so yeah I guess I know those two from work."

"Sounds good," I nodded, jotting down everyone's names. "Would you mind texting me their numbers, and I'll put everyone in a group chat to discuss dresses, hair, and fittings- speaking of, did you have any specific bridesmaids dresses in mind?"

"Yes actually," Aria said, followed by some shuffling. "I wanted everyone's dress to be a different color-"

"But in color coordination?"

"Yes."

"Perfect," I grinned, nodding as I wrote that down. "Will you send me pictures of your friends, and I'll have Sade figure out what color belongs on who."

"I was thinking of that too!" I smiled. "I'm so glad you do this for a living," Aria laughed, and I joined.

"Girl, you and me both."

"Okay, but speaking of Sade," Aria spoke after a moment. "Did you see the way her and Lauren were looking at each other at the dinner??"

"Tuh- girl yesss," I sassed, laying my pen down flat to pick my phone up from my desk. "I think Lauren forgot she had a fiancé for a second-"