Chapter 80

~ Three Months Later ~

Aria's POV:

So I'm getting married today...and surprisingly, I'm hardly even nervous.

Thanks to my lovely friends, everything was planned to the T, and I couldn't thank them enough. Last night, we girls had a bachelorette party, and never again am I leaving Hunter in charge of such festivities. It was fun, of course, though way wilder than Sade or myself would've planned. But I won't even lie and say that I didn't enjoy it.

She took us on a party bus to one of the most famous strip clubs known here in Tampa, and reserved us our very own VIP section. Let's just say, it was one of those nights that we all agreed to stay there, and would be discussed no further.

But now, it's the morning of the big day. We've just returned from a group breakfast, and are now headed back to get dressed for the ceremony.

My nails were already done and my hair had just finished being curled as the makeup artist started on my face. Each of us were sitting in a row of high chairs as a team of women got us all together.

"Hey A," Hunter chimed from two chairs down, Tina in between us. "How's it feel, having to confess your love for you boo in front of your whole family?" Hearing everyone snicker, I playfully rolled my eyes while bashfully smiling. "Then you gotta kiss him too? Blech-"

"Shut up H," Lauren chuckled.

"Her ass is just mad because that stripper ain't pick her up last night-" the girls giggled again as I smiled teasingly.

"You got picked up A?" Tina asked, and I nodded proudly. "Was he tall?"

"As a tree," we giggled. "And ripped, honey-"

"Even his face structure had muscle," Lauren said, making us laugh again. "I was like damn-"

"Same," Sade giggled.

"Those two literally got a lap dance by him together," I said, and Tina laughed,

"How?"

"Listen, it's hard to explain, just know it was quite the experience," Joi said, making Tina laugh harder,

"Oh God-"

"I wonder if the guys had strippers," Ivy said.

"I don't even think Dylan would know what to do with all that-" we cackled at Hunter's comment and I shook my head in agreement.

Omniscient POV:

Three hours later, a line of smiling bridesmaids stood at Aria's side while a line of groomsmen stood at Dylan's. Holding hands while gazing deep into each other's eyes as the official spoke, the couple stood at the center of an arched display of flowers, and in front of a full seated audience.