Epilogue.

Ariadne's P.O.V.

It's been six months since my last encounter with Liam, at Izzy's apartment. I've since then grown a stomach, so it's obvious that I am pregnant. Instead of bothering Ashley and Taylor with my hormonal nonsense, I've since moved into Izzy's new house with her and Hayes. They claim I am no problem, especially since they have a babysitter at all times now, with Alyssa being born two months ago. I can't really find a job being seven months pregnant, and no job means no money. Izzy and Hayes have assured me that I can just pay them back for the housing and food once I get on my feet, but I still wish I could pay them back now.

If there was any hope of Liam and I getting back together, it is now completely diminished. The last encounter we had, well...

"Izzy! He'll be here in four minutes, we have four minutes to clean this shit up from your meltdown yesterday." I groan as I start to wipe the table of the soda spilt on it with a paper towel.

"It's not my fault Hayes came home 30 minutes late last night." She calls to me, plopping down on her couch to drink the coffee I made.

"He was getting you ice cream!" I tell her, I was with her when she got the damn text.

"He should have texted me saying he was going to do that." She shouts in defense, though her defending case is wrong.

"He did!" I shout back at her, giving the table one final wipe before tossing the paper towel in the trash can.

I'm so done with Izzy right now. Liam's going to be here in, 1 MINUTE!

"Izzy get off of your ass and get a fucking broom and sweep this glass up, Liam's going to be here in less than a minute and if we didn't spend time arguing then we wouldn't be having this problem." I groan, despite what I said I go to grab the broom from her closet.

"We wouldn't be having this problem if you could just meet him by yourself, you're strong Ari you didn't need to have anyone with you, and you could have met him at a restaurant or something." Izzy says, sighing as she gets off the couch to help me clean her mess from last night.

"Maybe I could have, but I was nervous, okay? So let's just get this cleaned before he ge-" I cut myself short when there's a knock on Izzy's front door. "You get it, it's your place." I tell her when our eyes meet.

"But it's your guest." She counters.

"Fine, I'll get the door but please sweep the glass. I'll distract him out there, hold him up somehow..." I mumble, making slow steps towards the door to give the knocker a chance to leave. Sighing before I open the door.

"Cameron?" I say, confused as I open the door to see Cameron instead of Liam.

"Ariadne?" He asks in the same tone, a playful smile set on his face as he steps into Izzy's apartment beside me.

"Why are you here?" I ask him, shutting the door and following him towards Izzy so I can finish cleaning with her.