Chapter 18

After the boys are shirtless, they dare Taylor and I each to chug a beer. I guess I am drinking tonight. We play a few more rounds and now it's the Liam's turn.

"Ari, truth or dareee?" Liam slurs, a bit drunk like the rest of us. I don't know which to do.

"Li Li I choose..... Dare!" I say while sitting on his lap.

"Hmm, well I daaarrreeee you to makeout with me for a minute like last timeeeee!" Liam says while clapping his hands. I giggle and lean up, complying to his dare. It's a bit sloppy since we're both a bit drunk, but I still feel the unexplainable feeling in my stomach. Nobody was smart enough to time us, so we eventually end the making out to get air. Liam leans in again after gulping in a breath, but I hit him away. He pouts, so I peck his lips. He looks more sobered up, but not completely sober. He's staring at me while playing with my hands, our foreheads touching.

"Ariadne, you're the most beautiful, amazing, hilarious, great cooking woman I've ever met, and I would be honored if you would be my girlfriend. So, pleassssssseee be my girlfriend Ari?" Liam asks pouting. I throw my arms around the back of his neck and shower his lips with kisses. I pull back.

"Of course I would Liammm!" I say as a reposition myself in his lap, then noticing we completely forgot about Niall and Taylor. Woops...

"Niall, truth or dare!" I say, feeling a slight blush appear on my cheek.

"Hmm, dare!" Niall says grinning ear to ear. I look around the room, and notice we have a pole in the back of the room. I got an idea.

"Niallll, I dare you too put on a stripper show for Taylor while singing rock me! We even have a pole in the back of the room for you, don't worry, Liam and I will turn around until you're done. BUT DON'T REALLY GET FULLY NAKED!" I say to him. He lets out a annoyed groan and gives me the death stare. I just give an innocent face and look over at Tay. She is grinning now.

~15 minutes later~

We're on the last round of our game, and we're all sobered up more. I only have a slight buzz now, and I'm guessing Liam doesn't feel it anymore because he only drank one can. It's Taylors turn, and she double teams Liam and I.

"Ari and Liam, since you two are officially off the market, I dare you guys to go to every social media website you use and write who you're dating. Then on Liam's twitter post a picture of you two dating. Aslong as management can't fire you for that." Taylor says.

"They can't fire me for being taken, don't be silly. Now I'm going to do this dare, then go to bed." Liam says grabbing his phone. I grab my laptop and start doing the same. I update my relationship status to in a relationship with Liam Payne on facebook. I take an old selfie of Liam and I and post it on instagram and caption it 'Taken by Payne', then I write on my wall I'm taken by Liam. I go on twitter and Liam already tweeted it, so I retweet saying it's true. Then Liam holds his phone away from us, and we both lean in and peck. After I hear the noise indicating the photos been taken, I pull away and Liam tweets it on twitter. Then we say goodnight to Taylor and Niall, shut off our phones and laptops so we won't be woken up by the constant retweets and stuff. Liam and I then head of to my room, where we cuddle in my bed all night. We do end up sleeping, but we have a small conversation first.

" Tonight was probably the best night of my life." Liam says into my hair.

"Why?" I ask feeling myself start to drift off a bit.

"Because now I can do this" Liam says as he quickly kisses me. "With the girl I know is mine, and only mine. I can make sure you don't speak to those weirdos that keep finding you like Mike, because Ari, I can't share." Liam says into my hair again.

"I was always yours, you just never claimed me." I whisper before I hit a peaceful slumber.

A/N SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT, I JUST DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY I ENDED THE LAST CHAPTER. RACHEL AND I ARE STILL FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE, BUT IN THE FANFIC HARRY IS GOING TO GET A DIFFERENT GIRLFRIEND. DON'T WORRY, ITS ALL PART OF MY PLAN! Oh, and Rachel isn't helping me write this, I thought she was but I changed my mind on it. I'm writing this by myself, I'm a big girl like Ari! Haha well Imma let you directioners go now, Byeee!

Sierra