Chapter 12

(Ariadne's P.O.V)

As they're both walking towards me from two different directions, I step towards Liam so he get's to me first. He wraps his ar. around my shoulders and gives me a quick kiss. Mike just eyes the both of us. I decide to just ignore him and hope he walks away.

"Hey Liam, can you come with me to my car? I forgot something in the back...." I say, hoping Liam understands I don't want to be near this creep anymore. Liam just nods as he unwraps his arm from around me and we walk towards the parking lot. Mike just goes into this room, I hope he doesn't come back out.

" Why does that guy always come out whenever I come to visit you! Ugh, I think he's stalking me or something." I say as we walk towards my car.

" I don't know Ari, but I'm going to have Paul check to see what hours he works, so we can work out when you visit and what not. Do you really have something in your car or was that just an excuse to get away from him?" Liam asks as he puts one arm around me. I just giggle, why does he keep wrapping his arm around me every second.

" I didn't really need anything from my car but I can take my work laptop up there so it looks like I did. Why do you keep putting your arm around me?" I ask, while moving his arm off of me. We reach my car so I unlock it, go in the backseat and grab the laptop. I lock the car again.

" Okay, I'll carry that, and I don't know.. I guess I'm doing it sub-consciously. But this time, I'm doing it on purpose." Liam grins as he wraps one arm around me again and takes the laptop. Before going back inside the hotel, we make sure Mike's out of view. We bolt to the elevator and make it before anybody notices us.

(Liam's P.O.V)

" I didn't really need anything from my car but I can take my work laptop up there so it looks like I did. Why do you keep putting your arm around me?" Ari asks as she removes my arm. Well, those pants are attracting unwanted visitors, so I got to show them you're mine. Is what I want to say. But I don't.

" Okay, I'll carry that, and I don't know.. I guess I'm doing it sub-consciously. But this time, I'm doing it on purpose." I say grinning, as I grab the laptop from her and snake my arm around her again. She seriously needs to stop wearing yoga pants or whatever they're called, every male in the lobby was staring at her.

Before we go back in that lobby, we make sure Mike isn't there, and I try to see if their is anybody that's looking at her. Once I'm satisfied with the people in the lobby, we bolt for the elevator.

~5 minutes later~

(Still Liam's P.O.V)

We arrive at the room and once we get in, Ari goes off to my room. I place her laptop on the kitchen counter and make my way to the living room. Ariadne walks in, with both hands behind her back and a huge smile plastering her face.

"Okay, in one hand theres your present, and in the other there's just something random. Choose which one you want Li Li!" She asks me. I just chuckle at her little game, but point to her left hand to play along. She then brings her left hand forward, and the movie "Frozen" is there.

"Is that something random or my present?" I ask as she hands it to me.

"It's your present! I noticed when you let me pick a movie to watch you didn't have it, and earlier I saw it at the store so I bought it for you! You seem to have a collection of Disney Movies." She says. Awwe, she noticed I like Disney!

"Awe, thanks love! But you didn't have to buy me anything! I love Disney Movies though, so this is joining my collection!" I say as I give her a hug. I start to wonder what to random thing was.