Chapter 49

Finally I arrive at Taylor and Ariadne's flat. I knock on the door, and Taylor answers. I give her a quick hug and whisper a thanks in her ear, before going off to find Ariadne. Niall's on their couch, so I wave to him and he returns the action. I approach Ari's bedroom, assuming she's in there, and I knock on the door, before letting myself in.

"Tay, you go with Niall, don't worry Liam should be here soon." Ari says from her bed, where she's lying down. She has a pair of heels on the floor, and she's lying on top of her covers in a beautiful dress, while facing the opposite wall. Instead of correcting her and saying it's me, I make my way over to her bed, then lay down next to her on the opposite side.

"Well, Liam doesn't know where Taylor and Niall are going, But Liam's here." I say speaking in third person. She turns to face me, and she has a smile on her face. I give her a kiss, before sitting up, and she copies my action.

"Hey Li Li. How was the meeting? Did everything go good?" She asks, standing up to put back on her heels. Her dress is beautiful, just like her. But if Justin Timberlake does show up, I'm going to give her the hoodie in my car, her dress is a bit revealing

"Yeah, everything went fine. Niall and I got in trouble though, for being on our phone." I laugh, making something up quick. She raises her eyebrow in confusion, but goes along with it.

"How was your birthday? Did anyone stop by and wish you a happy birthday? Did your Justin tweet you?" I joke with her, hoping she'll let whatever confusions she had slip her mind. She lets out a laugh too, before sitting down with me on the bed.

"It was good, but sadly, I got no birthday tweet from Justin Timberlake, and I bet you had something to do with that." She laughes, before continuing "Brent and Cam came by, they helped me pick out my outfit, do you like it?" She asks.

"It's beautiful, but you could've worn a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt, you'd still be beautiful. I'll have to thank them, this outfit is amazing. Actually believe it or not, I haven't talked to your precious JT since the last award show, and it seems like I won't want to talk to him much at the next, he's uknowingly taking my girl from me. Now, let's go to our reservations, don't want to be dressed up just to be talking in bed, do we now?" I say, standing up taking her with me. I intwine our fingers, and we exit her apartment, saying a quick goodbye to Niall and Taylor.

"So where exactly are we going?" She asks once we are in the car. I don't really know where we should go until the party, but I'll figure it out.

"It's a surprise." I smile to her, before starting the engine and leaving the car lot.

~30 minutes later~

I was just driving around, looking for something to do until I got the okay text. I make sure to drive on the opposite side of town that the parties at, hoping it will keep us from running into any guests. I found a park for us to go to, and pull in the grocery store parking lot across the street from it.

"Are we seriously going grocery shopping? Liam, I'm sorry but I don't feel like doing your grocery shopping." She laughs that adorable laugh of hers from her seat.

"No you dork, we aren't going grocery shopping. There's a little park across the street, and we needed a place to park the car. Now let's go, it's a bit chilly out, and I don't want to compete with a little toddler over you today, so I have a hoodie in the back if you want it." I tell her once I exit the car, grabbing the hoodie from the back for her. I knew she would be cold, she shivers once she leaves the car.

"Thanks Li." She says gratefully as she takes the hoodie from me, quickly putting it on and zipping it up over her dress. I take her hand, and lead her across the street to the little park. They have a swing-set and slides, monkey bars, and benches for parents of little kids to sit at. A pretty average park, but it'll do.