Chapter 57

"Liam, your alarms going off." I mumble, still having my head resting on his bare chest, waking up to the chirping of an alarm seconds ago.

"Mmm." He groans, moving his hand around the bedside table until he hits the button that shuts off the dang alarm. "Better." He sighs once the sounds gone.

"Babe, I think you set the alarm so you'd wake up in time for your flight." I tell him, stifling a laugh as he lays back on his pillow.

"I guess you're right, but what if I don't want to go? What would you then?" He asks as I sit up, letting him up as well.

"I'd tell you that you need to go do this for the fans, and that you're just being silly of course you want to go. Now, you fully wake up and I'll attempt to make you an awesome breakfast before you must leave." I tell him, climbing out of bed in sweats and his t-shirt.

"Okay, fine. Last night was fun, by the way. Very fun." He chuckles as I begin to exit the room.

"I enjoyed myself too." I blush as I leave the room and head to the kitchen, to try to find something acceptable to be breakfast. I end up finding a loaf of bread and Nutella in the almost completely empty cabinets, and I end up making toast for us. "There wasn't really options for things to make, so I sort of just made toast with Nutella." I tell Liam as he walks into the room, sitting at the table with me.

"That's fine Ari, I know I didn't really have much here." He laughs, taking a bite of a piece of toast. "Your toast is even amazing." He adds.

"I tried." I laugh with a shrug. "I'm going to miss you so much." I sigh, realization hitting me I won't be waking up and seeing him everyday. Well, I could see him everyday. I'd just have to google his name. But, not literally see him, the actual him.

"I can promise you I'm going to be missing you too. But, you've got the girls here, Ashley and Taylor, who will be going through the same thing as you. And I've got Niall and Zayn, who will be missing their girlfriends as much as I'll be missing you. You'll have comfort here, and I'll have comfort wherever I am. Plus, I promise we can call and text and Skype as often as you'd like. I'll even have Paul Skype you from backstage so you get a live concert, how does that sound?" He asks.

"I'll probably take you up on that offer." I laugh. "No, but that sounds okay. I'll hang out with Taylor and Ashley and we'll watch the concert together." I tell him, trying to picture the time when that'll happen.

Liam's phone goes off from the pocket from his khaki's, and he takes it out sighing. "It's Louis, he's saying we've got to get to the airport now." He grumbles.

"It's okay Li... Thing's will be fine. I love you, and you love me, so it'll be okay." I smile to him, getting out of my chair and putting both of our dishes in the sink.

"You'll be here when I get back, right?" He asks.

"Of course I will, why would I leave?" I ask him, chuckling as I wash the dishes off.

"No, I mean you'll be here here, right? Like, you'll be living here waiting for me?" He asks, standing up and sighing.

"If that's what you want." I tell him.

"It is what I want." He tells me with a smile, coming behind me and wrapping his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek.

~

~

~

~

"I'm going to miss you so much." Liam mopes sitting back in his seat at the airport.

"I'm going to miss you too, I love you." I tell him, rubbing his arm up and down from the seat beside him.

"I love you more." He says, giving me a small smile.

"Impossible, I love you the most anyone has ever loved somebody." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"No you do-"

"Flight to the U.S will be boarding now." The intercom interrupts him, announcing his flight is ready to go. With a huff and a pout on his lips, Liam stands. I follow in his actions, and naturally wrap my arms around his waist, holding him close to me one last time.

"I love you. I promise I'll be waiting here when you come back. I really, really love you Li." I whisper in his ear, giving him a kiss on a cheek after.

"I love you too, and I'm going to be holding you to that promise. I really, really love you more Ari." He gives me a small smile before connecting our lips, in our own little world.

"Ariadne let Liam go or we'll miss our flight." Harry laughs, tugging on Liam's jacket.

"Save the snogging for when he comes back!" Louis adds, and then I separate our lips.

"Bye, I love you." I tell him one last time before he's dragged away. But I catch him, I catch him mouthing the words back while tossing me a little bag. I grab the bag from the airport floor, and inside is a bead bracelet spelling out, 'I love you'.

"I'll be wearing this at all times!" I shout to him, holding the bracelet up so he knows I've seen it. He blows me a kiss, and I catch it. And then, he's out of sight.

A/N Hey guysssssssss!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry it took like, two weeks (I think.) for me to update, but it was sort of hard to write this because soon this will be over. FHSTLP is coming to an end, only like, 2-4 chapters left. I keep changing the number, but I'm thinking it'll end around Chapter sixty? I dunno. But yeah, I hope you've enjoyed it so far!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND 9.2K READS IS NOT OKAY LIKE DAFUQ I THOUGHT I'D GET TEN READS I AIN'T EVEN JOKING BECAUSE Y'KNOW I SUCK AT WRITING. Seriously, thank you! I love you all!!!!! Please, continue reading, commenting, voting, and pretty please if you aren't already, follow me! Oh, you can check out my other three fanfictions on this account to, it'll mean a lot! Bye guys, I love you!!!!!

Syrup Monstahr

(aka _One-Direction-5SOS_)