Chapter 54

"So we're spamming twitter, and doing 'cute coupley stuff'? What does that even mean?" I ask with confusion.

"We are going to take so many photos, or even just use old ones and put them on Twitter. I think we've got like, five photos as a couple out there, which is pretty sad. People need to see how cute we are." He explains.

"Are you sure you don't mean you just want a bunch of photos of us together, so that when you go on tour you won't miss me so much? 'Cause that's exactly what I'll be doing." I laugh.

"Maybe that too." He admits. "Okay, so we're going to tweet asking what the fans would like a photo of us doing. And we'll do like, five of them, but only non-dirty ones." He says typing away on his phone, showing me the tweet he's about to send out.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Guess what!? It's an #AriamPhotoShoot today, hoorayyy!!! If you want us to choose your suggestion, tweet #AriamPhotoShoot with a suggestion of what you'd like a photo of us doing. We will only be doing five and any dirty remarks will be ignored, for those dirty directioners out there ;)

"That seems good, but I hope you know that the fans will still send in dirty requests no matter what you say. They're not going to give up hoping, sorry babe." I laugh awaiting tweets to come in. I'm still not sure if fans even like 'Ariam'. For all I know they hate us as a couple and hate me because I'm dating him and I just don't know it because I'm too lazy to check things people tweet me unless it's from someone I'm following.

"You go on your phone too, look at some of the tweets. I can't be responsible of choosing all of the ones we do." He laughs. I roll my eyes and grab my phone from my back pocket, and do exactly what he says, look through mentions.

@RandomAriamShipper: A photo of Ariadne painting Liam's nails! Like, them together, but Liam having a fun colored nail polish on! #AriamPhotoShoot. ' I really like this idea, I get to paint his nails.

"Li, I like this one! Be prepared for the best nail session of your life!" I laugh handing him my phone, hearing him groan in protest when he finishes reading it.

"You didn't bring nail polish here though, did you? I guess we'll have to put that one off." He smirks, figuring out a loop-hole.

"But maybe Ashley has some around here, in her make-up bag maybe. I'll be right back, you pick out one while I'm gone, but don't break a nail doing it." I smirk right back with a laugh as I get off the bed, and run off to the living room. The only person in there is Louis who has both Woody and Jessie licking him and just being playful.

"Where did Ashley go?" I ask him, removing Jessie from his face and Woody from his side so he can sit up.

"Ashley and Zayn went to Zayn's room, Zayn said they needed to go relax or something I don't know." He shrugs. I tell him thank you before running off to Zayn's room, not thinking of knocking when I walk in. And I wish I knocked.

Before my eyes, Ashley and Zayn are having a full on make-out session on Zayn's bed. I think Zayn might even be shirtless, but I don't know. I immediately turn around, trying to get the sight out of my mind.

"Umm, Ashley." I say, back still turned. I hear someone mutter a profanity, and then some shifting before Ash says it's safe to turn around.

"Hey Ari, what do you need?" She asks, blushing and obviously not trying to make the topic too recognized.

"I was just um, wondering if you had any Nail Polish. But it's okay, I can go-" She cuts me off before I can finish.

"No, it's okay. Of course I have some nail polish, I never leave the house without it." She laughs a little, climbing off the bed and over to a black bag on the floor. And I thought correctly, Zayn is shirtless. She pulls out a make-up bag and hands it over to me.