Chapter 21 Part 1

We finally arrive at the mall after a torcherous ride for Liam. I found out a bit about him though, like he's slept with 2 women his whole life, and no he does not have any kids. Cameron finishes quizzing Liam, and decides he's a good guy. I told them he is.

"So everybody, after taking it upon myself to test Ari's boyfriend, I've decided he's a good guy. Not like the dicks in the past. He's good, for now." Cameron says patting Liam on the back. I roll my eyes.

"I told you guys he was good. You're so annoying Cam." I say. I try to go over to some random store, but something pulls me back.

"What did you just call me? ANNOYING? I'll show you annoying." Cam says smirking, he's about to tickle me, I can tell. I run into Liam's arms and force him to wrap them around me.

"You think that will stop me Ariadne? Watch your back girl." Cam says as he walks away snapping his hands in a ''z' formation. I just laugh along with everyone else. We all walk towards the apple store. I then turn to face Liam.

"You'll protect me, right babe?" I say with puppy dog eyes. Liam plants a quick kiss on my lips when nobodies looking, before answering.

"Of course I will love, on one condition." Liam says. I groan at this, what is his condition?

"What is it? I'm not going to have to meet your aunts and uncles too, am I? I'm not prepared for that Li Li, I don't even know how your mom will think of me." I say as I pull out of his arms and grab his hand, walking beside him instead of in front of him. He laughes.

"No, not my aunts and uncles. As far as I know it's only my mother, maybe my sister Nicola, I think she's visiting from college. I just want you to let me buy ONE thing for you." He says emphasizing the one. I groan and weigh my options. Either be tickled by Cam, or have Liam buy me something, it won't really count because I plan on buying him something, so I guess I'm taking the 2nd option.

"Fine, you can buy me ONE thing. Only one Payne, I mean it. Why aren't you wearing a disguise by the way, won't a fan notice you?" I ask realizing he's dressed in jeans, green converses, and a green t-shirt, with no disguise.

"Only one thing, I've got it. I don't need a disguise, the boys said they'll tweet saying that they will do a twitcam, the fans will be busy with that instead of looking for me." Liam says shrugging his shoulders. Apparently Brent heard the whole thing.

"NOOO! I wanted to have to out run your fans, thats the only reason I let you come here with my sister." Brent says. I hit him at the same time Cameron does. Cameron did it because it was rude to say, I did it because that's mean to Li Li.

"Brent! Say sorry to Li Li!" I say. I forgot I said his nickname, so Brent raises his eyebrows playfully.

"Li Li? I'm so sorry Li Li. The world cannot even describe how sorry I am, for you being nicknamed Li Li." Brent smirks as we enter the Apple Store. I go over to the phone cases, since I need a new one. I decide on three of them, a black and white bejewled one with a black sparkly bow on it, a blue one with a pink heart, and a set of two that when put together says: Best Bitches. I pay for them, and walk over to pay, and after I do I go back to where Liam is. He's looking at phone cases, and doesn't notice me. I take out my phone and take a picture of him holding a pink one. I laugh so he looks at me, unaware of what just happened. I tweet the picture, captioning it with: @Ari_Wooster_Xx: @Real_Liam_Payne just decided to buy a PINK phone case I guess, what a keeper he is! Haha @Maple_Cookiee_Izzy I am proud to call this my man, where's yours though? Post a selfie of Hayes! I then lock my phone and put it on silent. I take of the current case, which is just black and says Ari, and put on half of the Best Bitches case. I put my old case in my bag, and the other half I put in there too. I continue looking at cases, and see Liam holding one that says: Liam Payne's girl. I roll my eyes as he goes and pays for it. I see Izzy and quickly pull her out of the Apple Store before any of our friends notice. I run her to the food court with me, and buy a bag of popcorn. Then I take a seat with her at a table for two. I hand her the other half of the phone case, and looks so confuzed. Her half says: st ches." So when you put it next to mine, inside of a heart it says Best bitches. I take out my phone and put hers next to mine, and then her lips go in the 'o' shape. I just laugh it off.