Chapter 14

After Liam eats the grilled cheese I made him, I grab my things and head off to work. Liam walks me down to my car, no matter how much I protest. He gives me a quick kiss, and opens the door of my car for me. I giggle at his gentleman like nature which causes him to smile. I told him I'll text him when I get there.

~Once Ari's at work~

I work at a small restaurant as a waitress, but I do paper work too. On weekends sometimes they make me bartend, even though I'm only 19. It's not in the best part of town. Usually not alot of people are here, so I just text people. So right now, I'm texting Liam. (L-Liam A-Ariadne)

A- I'm bored! I just got here and I'm already counting the time until I get to leave, which is 3 hours 27 minutes and about 30 seconds if you were wondering.

L- Well, nice to see you can do math! Where do you work? Want Niall and I to go there in disguises? We could like order a bunch of food and you could take your break with us!

A- Well, do you have anything to do? Like, do you guys already have plans?

L- Well, Zayn and Louis went shopping, Harry is sick, and Niall and I are hungry.

A- Fine, you can come. Just make sure you have good disguises! I don't want to be fired from having too many teenage girls here!

L- Okay love, we'll be there in about 30 minutes. Don't worry about our disguises, you won't even be able to recognise us! We will use the name : John Doe for a table, that's how you'll know it's us!

A- Okay Li Li. I got to go though, there is a customer here!

After I send that message I go to the table where the person is seated.

"Hi, may I take your order?" I ask in the 'really happy to be here tone' that I have to use.

"Hmm, can I have-woah!" He says. Whats wrong with him?

"What seems to be the problem sir?" I ask politely.

"Ummm nothing.. Can I get a slice of plain cheese pizza?" He asks. I write it down on my pad of paper.

"Anything to dring with that?" I ask.

"Um, a coke's fine.." He asks.

"Okay that will take about 20 minutes sir." I nod and walk away. As I'm walking to the back, I feel his eyes burning into my back. Creep. I hand the order to the chef in the back and walk back to my spot to greet customers.

Two mysterious men walk in, and I'm a bit scared. One of them is smirking at me like a pervert and the other one looks so happy to be in a food place. The smirking has a snapback on, blonde shaggy hair, a blue hoodie with a white shirt showing underneath, and a pair of black and white nike shorts on followed by blue nike shoes. He looks like a 30 year old trying to be a teenager. The other man has a no hair, a white beard, and is wearing a green track suit and black sneakers. These men are weird.

"Do you have a reservation?" I ask the one with the smirk.

"Yes, we have a reservation under the name of John Doe." He replies, he sounds like Liam. I instantly smile and give him a hug. He hugs back and places a kiss on my head.

"Mate my Eyes! They burn!" The bald guy whom I assume is Niall says. I hit him on the chest playfully. My boss walks out and he saw the whole thing I assume, since he's glaring at me. I immediatly pull out of the embrace with Liam. My boss walks over to us. Shit.

"Ariadne! Why were you hugging these men? And you hit one of them! Sorry you two, she's usually much nicer than this. You can have a drink on the house today. Ari, you and I will have a talk later." My boss says to Liam and Niall.