Chapter 25

(Liam's P.O.V)

I wake up before Ariadne, and she is in my arms asleep. She is cuddled into me, using my chest as a pillow. She is just amazing, she's beautiful, she's funny, she is really smart, her smile could end a war, but her giggle and laugh, they get my heart racing. She is too perfect for words to describe, and it's even more amazing how oblivious to that she is. I promised myself the other day when Harry looked at her wide-eyed, that I would never let anyone take her away, she is mine, and nobody elses. I'm making it my mission to tell her everyday how amazing she is. Her adorable personality just amazes me. She can go from worrying about meeting my mum and dad, to wanting to watch Disney Movies. She has no flaws, she's like an angel sent from above. My mom told me she likes her, so Ari's worries were for nothing.

As I'm deep in thought, my angel starts to stir around. She let's out a whimper, is she in pain?

"Ari love, are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask as I notice she's still asleep. She moves her leg upwards a bit, so that she's now straddling my own leg. She then wakes up with a jump, and is sitting up scared. I pull her back down and start to stroke her hair to comfort her.

"What happened? Are you okay love? Do you feel fine?" I ask as I give her cheek a kiss. I really hope she's okay, I hope it was just a nightmare.

"I had a nightmare Li Li, you were in it." She pouts. Why was I in her nightmare? I'd never hurt her, I hope she knows that.

"Well, I hope you realize I'd never hurt you, ever. But what was it about? Hmm?" I ask her before I kiss her forehead. She just shakes her head a no, indicating she's not going to tell me. "Please Ari, I want to know what made my beauty scared." I say with a pout. She giggles at me for calling her beauty, even though it's not a joke.

"No, it was just a nightmare, I'll be fine. I don't want you being mad at me for it." She says as she closes her eyes and cuddles back into my chest. She lets out a comfortable sigh. Why would I be mad at her for a nightmare? I could never be mad at this angel.

"Please, I promise I won't be mad at you! Please babe!" I ask as I cup her cheek, showing my assurance that I won't be mad. She opens her eyes and sighs before answering.

"Fine, Well... In my nightmare we were on a boat, and then Jaws came. Don't laugh." She warns me as she sees myself smirk. I nod my head for her to continue. "Well, it was you, Izzy, Hayes, Taylor, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Brent, Cameron, and I on the boat. The shark wouldn't leave us alone, so we had to make a sacrafice for the rest of the people to leave. You volunteered me, and before anyone could answer, you picked me up and threw me over the boat. I'm not going to repeat what you yelled at me, but it wasn't very nice." She pouts as she says the last part. I'm pouting too, because I'd volunteer myself over her any day, she doesn't even have to worry about that. It really scares me though at how in her nightmare I was portrayed that way. I want to know what this horrible Liam told my beauty. I roll us over so I'm on top of her, supporting my weight with my elbows. I make sure that I have access to her lips. I peck them once before I begin talking.

"Ari, you know I'd never do that, right? I'd let myself get eaten if it meant saving you. I care too much about you to let you end like that. What did I say to you?" I say ending with a peck on her lips again.

"I know Liam,it just felt so real, you told me you never really liked me, and that I was worthless." She says, and I notice something. Her eyes are glossy, and there is a tear threatening to spill over. I carefully move my thumb up to her eyes, and wipe the tear away.

"Ari -kiss- I'd -kiss- never -kiss- say -kiss- that -kiss-. I love you, I'd never even be capable of saying that. That sentence will never be a part of my vocabulary, the only thing I feel for you is Love, love, and more love. Understand?" I ask her. She nods her head a yes. She leans up and closes the distance between us giving me a kiss. I roll us over again, so shes now on top of me. We explore each others mouths, before she pulls away. I pout, and she giggles before doing our routine, giving me a peck on the lips. I smile.

"I know Liam, I love you. I love you and I'd shout it to the whole world if I had too, I love you Liam James Payne." She says as she goes back to her spot in my arms. I pull her as close to me as I can before responding.

"I like how that sounds coming from you. I love you too Ariadne Marie Wooster." I say as I peck her nose. She giggles before saying something I never expected her to say right now.

"Liam, will you move in with me?" My personal angel asks.

A/N OH SHIAT, What will Liam say to that? You might find out tomorrow, but I'm warning you all now I'm not going to be updating everyday now, because I feel like I update too much. Maybe I still will update everyday, but probably not. Anyways, I love you all! Thank you for reading! This was just a quick second update for today.

Syrup_Monstahr